- Claim Form
- Direct Debit Request Agreement – D9336 (PDF 149 KB)
- Update your Property Information Form – D9295
- Contents Insurance Change of Address form
(Update your new address online within 60 days to agree to insure at your new address)
- Australia now faces a 70% chance of transitioning into El Niño during the winter of 2023
- Embracing the Nomadic Life: Caravanning captivates travel enthusiasts across Australia
- Eastern Australian floods generated a whopping $4.7 billion in industry loss
- Fire safety FAQs and tips to keep you and your home safe
- From floods to fire - is 2023 an El Niño year?
- Warning about online frauds
- Share Your Story
- Hours of operation during Christmas
- Did you know - 3.5% of Australian households were victims of break-ins or attempted break-ins
- Insurance Council declares insurance catastrophe amid severe flooding for Eastern States
- ICA media release – Insurance Catastrophe declared for Victoria, NSW and Tasmania (PDF 124 KB)
- BOM declares La Niña for Australian summer, are you prepared?
- Cyclone Reinsurance Pool
- What lies ahead for Australia’s beachfront properties?
- Does working from home affect your home insurance?
- Australians still unprepared for severe weather, natural disasters
- Census reveals nearly 600,000 veterans in Australia
- Helping children and young people with education and career training
- Beware of disaster chasers
- Returning to your property after floods?
- South-east NSW impacted by severe weather
- Contents insurance for Australia’s defence and veteran families
- Property prices are on the rise should I increase my insurance?
- Insurance for Australia’s Defence and Veteran community
- Wild weather affect – remain alert of disaster chasers
- How your Premiums are calculated?
- La Niña weather event declared for Australian summer
- Top three causes of car claims for 2021 – Are you covered?
- Overcoming the challenges of frequent relocation
- DSH Insurance launches online quoting tool
- Staying at home? Home Contents Insurance – Accidental Damage Option is for you
- Renting out your property? Things to consider
- Flooding in NSW took its toll
- Returning home after heavy rainfall – What to expect
- Is your home at risk of underinsurance?
- Planning home improvements? Important facts to consider
- At DSH Insurance we walk the walk – A 2020 wrap-up
- Australia put on a La Niña watch – Are you prepared?
- Relocating? Here’s what you need to know about your Insurance
- DSH Insurance – Supporting you when it matters the most
- DSH Insurance expansion of eligibility
- How to make a claim
- Premium calculator
- Top tips to safeguard your home against unforeseen events
- DSH Insurance Newsletter – August 2022 (PDF 3.36 MB)
- DSH Insurance Newsletter – April 2022 (PDF 3.65 MB)
- DSH Insurance Newsletter – December 2021 (PDF 4.2 MB)
- DSH Insurance Newsletter – August 2021 (PDF 3.9 MB)
- DSH Insurance Newsletter – May 2021 (PDF 32.9 MB)
- DSH Insurance Newsletter – February 2021 (PDF 2.55 MB)
- DSH Insurance Newsletter – October 2020 (PDF 1.76 MB)
Financial Services Guide
- DSH Insurance Financial Statements.
DSH Insurance Financial Statements are included in the Department of Veterans' Affairs Annual Reports.
Home Building Insurance
- DSHI Home Building KFS (PDF 550 KB)
DSHI Home Building KFS (DOCX 111 KB)
- QBE Home Building Policy KFS (PDF 135 KB)
- PDS and Home Contents Insurance Policy (PDF 1.13 MB)
PDS and Home Contents Insurance Policy (DOC 244 KB)
- PDS and Home Contents Insurance Policy – Supplementary PDS (PDF 130 KB)
- PDS and Residential Landlord Policy (PDF 1.03 MB)
PDS and Residential Landlord Policy (DOC 228 KB)
- PDS and Residential Landlord Policy – Supplementary PDS (PDF 130 KB)
- PDS and Pleasure Craft Policy (PDF 34 KB)
PDS and Pleasure Craft Policy (DOC 231 KB)
- PDS and Pleasure Craft Policy – Supplementary PDS (PDF 121 KB)
Caravan, Domestic Trailer and Motorcycle Insurance
- PDS and Caravan Domestic Trailer & Motorcycle Policy (PDF 1.14 MB)
PDS and Caravan Domestic Trailer & Motorcycle Policy (DOCX 573 KB
- PDS and Caravan Domestic Trailer & Motorcycle Policy – Effective 1 December 2020 (PDF 1.7 MB)
- PDS and Caravan Domestic Trailer & Motorcycle Policy – Supplementary PDS (PDF 121 KB)
- PDS and Private Motor Policy (PDF 287 KB)
- PDS and Private Motor Policy – Supplementary PDS (PDF 166 KB)
- PDS and Private Motor Essentials Policy (PDF 760 KB)
- PDS and Private Motor Essentials Policy – Supplementary PDS (PDF 166 KB)
- PDS and QBE FI Motor Vehicle Policy – Purchased on or after 23 November 2022 or renewing on or after 24 January 2023 (PDF 1.23 MB)
- PDS and QBE FI Motor Vehicle Policy - Purchased prior to 23 November 2022 or renewing prior to 24 January 2023 (PDF 1.61 MB)