Our home building insurance
Our comprehensive home building insurance covers your home (or your rental property) as well as building and structural improvements such as garages, domestic outbuildings, pergolas, fences, swimming pools, concrete paths and paving.
Our cover includes:
- accidental damage (up to $5,000)
- storm damage to fences
- fusion of electric motors that are part of your home, regardless of age of the motor
- a tailored claims process supported by a broad network of loss adjusters and contractors to assist you, and
- temporary accommodation should your home become unfit to live in.
Why insure your home with us?
- We understand the uniqueness of your lifestyle (including postings and redeployments).
- We provide a service that sets itself apart from other insurers.
- We insure anywhere in Australia.
- We reduce the risk of underinsurance (not having adequate insurance to cover the cost of loss or damage) by estimating the replacement cost of your home.
- Our premiums are competitive.
- No excess (other than for earthquake damage and some accidental damage).
- Flexible payment options (annually or monthly at no extra cost).
*Calculate adequacy of your sum insured available through our independent insurance partner Core Logic.
Are you insured for the right amount?
We reduce the risk of underinsurance (not having adequate insurance to cover the cost of loss or damage) by estimating the replacement cost of your home.
Product Disclosure Statement
Before you decide on which level of Home Building Insurance cover is right for you, we recommend that you read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). In the PDS, you will learn everything you need to know about what's covered and what’s not
Our friendly insurance advisors can answer all your questions.