We’re here to make your claim simple and easy. Use this form to claim online, anytime, anywhere.
Have you had a recent claim with us? Click below to share your experience.
What to do if you have a claim
- Take all reasonable precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability.
- Notify the police immediately if any of your property is lost, stolen or vandalised.
- Contact DSH Insurance as soon as possible for advice on the process and the next steps to take. We may ask you to complete a claim form.
- Give us the information we ask for to support your claim.
- Provide any assistance we request.
- If the claim is for contents items, you may need proof of ownership.
- Provide any communication from a third party or their representative if they are making a claim against you or any legal documents that relate to the incident.
What not to do if you have a claim
- Do not admit fault.
- Do not offer to pay anything.
- Except for emergency repairs (refer to your policy or ring DSH Insurance), do not commence any repairs before contacting us and receiving approval.
- Do not delay in contacting us to advise of a claim.
You can contact us via any of the following:
- Phone: 1300 552 662 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Online: Complete our claim form
- Email: email@example.com include your name, policy number and brief details of the damage.
We will contact you to provide your claim number and progress your claim. Remember, if its an emergency, call us on 1300 552 662.
Our friendly insurance advisors can answer all your questions.