Home » Insurance

Impacted by the recent storms & floods?

With severe weather and record flooding currently affecting South Queensland and parts of New South Wales, we hope you are safe and staying updated with the latest weather conditions and advice from support services. For emergency assistance, please call SES on 132 500.

Our policyholders can lodge a claim on 1300 552 662 or online.

Stay safe, we are here for you. More information.

Why choose us?

  • We have been established for more than 100 years
  • We understand the lifestyle and needs of current Australian Defence Force members, veterans and their families.
  • We make insurance easy to understand and the policyholder journey and claims process simple.

Find out more

News and Articles

A young soldier  sitting on a bench with his wife and children

To help keep pace with rising building costs, we automatically increase the sum insured amount of your home at the end of each insurance period.

Two men working on the roof.

Disaster chasers usually offer services and request payment upfront in cash, but leave with work that is either poorly done or not completed.

A woman named Michelle. She is smiling and wearing a black top and black glasses.

Deployment, balancing career and managing expectations – ADF partner shares challenges of frequent relocation. Watch the YouTube video