Why insure your contents with us?
Your possessions are more than just belongings, you need insurance cover that you can count on.
DSH Insurance’s Home Contents Insurance offers quality insurance with a range of benefits.
What is included in the Cover?
- Flood Cover
- New for old replacement regardless of age
- Fusion of electric motors
- Liability Cover - $30,000,000
- Nil Standard Excess – with Flexible excess options
- Flexible payment options (annually or monthly at no extra cost)
Options you can choose
- Valuables - loss, theft or damage to unspecified or specified valuables items
- Accidental damage extension for your contents in the home
Pay 11 for 12 months of cover for all new policies
You’ll want to know about this handy benefit. We insure your contents at both sites for up to 60 days, which means one less thing to worry about. Update your new address online within 60 days to agree to insure at your new address. One of our team members will call you back to organise everything for you.
Are you insured for the right amount?
Use our contents calculator to determine the right amount of cover you need.
What are some of the additional benefits I will get with my Contents Insurance?
- Change of site – If you are moving into a new home within Australia, we insure your contents at both sites for a maximum of sixty (60 days), you need to advise us of your change of address
- Loss or damage to contents caused by theft from the vehicle or flood, fire or collision of the vehicle – while your contents are in transit by land in the vehicle to your new, principal place of residence or a storage facility
- Veterinary expenses – If your domestic pet is injured in a road accident, we cover up to $1,000 in vet bills for cats and dogs that are registered and micro-chipped as required by law
- Taxation Audit – Reimbursement of accountants fees as a result of your personal taxation affairs being audited by the Australian Taxation Office
- Modification to your Home – If you permanently become a paraplegic as a direct result of an insured event at the site for which we agree to pay a claim, we pay up to $20,000 for the cost of modifying your home to a suitable home
- War medals/decorations for accidental loss or damage anywhere in Australia while they are being worn or carried by you when you are attending or traveling to or from any official military or commemorative function or service, including ANZAC Day. The maximum that we will pay in total for all war medals/decorations is the lesser of $10,000 or 25% of the unspecified contents sum insured
Conditions and limits apply to the above benefits – please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement.
Product Disclosure Statement
Please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement to decide if a product is right for you.
This material does not take into account your personal needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
Insurance issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFS Licence 239545
Our friendly insurance advisors can answer all your questions.