Why insure your boat with us?
A raft of protection for when you’re relaxing on your boat in the great outdoors.
- Accidental loss or damage
- Accidental sinking of your vessel
- Malicious damage
- Transit damage – an accident during transit on its own trailer by road, rail or ship within mainland Australia and Tasmania including loading and unloading provided your pleasure craft is designed to be transported on a boat trailer and you are complying with all statutory requirements
- Replacement of boat if it is less than 2 years old and a total loss
- Accidental damage to and theft of sporting equipment (up to $10,000 in total, limited to $1,000 per item)
- Personal accident and Legal liability protection while cruising in Australian water
- Search costs, recovery or removal of wreck costs; and property damage from sudden and accidental pollution including clean up costs
The following optional benefits are available for an additional premium:
Cover for loss or damage whilst racing.
Cover whilst participating in social races only.
Covers injury to anyone water skiing or aquaplaning behind your boat, injury to other people, and damage to other people’s property.
Covers dinghies or tenders capable of exceeding 20 knots .
Product Disclosure Statement
This material does not take into account your personal needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
Insurance issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFS Licence 239545
(Product Disclosure Statement)
(Product Disclosure Statement) Effective 01.06.2021
Our friendly insurance advisors can answer all your questions.