Who can insure?

The following are eligible to take out policies with Defence Service Homes Insurance:

  • an Australian veteran
  • current or former ADF members, Reservists or Peacekeepers
  • widows or widowers of any of the above
  • members of the ex-service community
  • those that provide services to the above communities.

Please note: There are specific eligibility criteria. See DVA Form D7611 — DSH Building Cover Eligibility Application