Pleasure Craft InsuranceCall us for a quote on 1300 552 662
Relaxing on your boat in the great outdoors should always be smooth sailing, but you need to factor in the unexpected.
QBE’s comprehensive pleasure craft policy provides cover for accidental loss or damage to your to your pleasure craft.
A raft of protection
Included as part of the standard comprehensive cover is:
- Replacement of your pleasure craft if it is less than 12 months old and a total loss
- Accidental damage to and theft of sporting equipment - up to $10,000 in total
- Personal accident and legal liability protection while cruising in Australian waters
- Search costs, recovery or removal of wreck costs; and property damage from sudden and accidental pollution including clean up costs.
There’s no need to batten down the hatches
The following optional benefits are available for an additional premium:
- Yacht Racing risk – cover for loss or damage whilst racing
- Yacht Club Social Racing risks – cover while participating in social races only
- Water Skiers or Aquaplaning – legal liability cover
- Dinghy or Tender Extension – for boats capable of a speed greater than 20 knots
In the event of an accident or your boat being stolen, please contact the police and your local waterways authority.
Insurance issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFS Licence 239 545
Note: Please consider the Product Disclosure Statement before making any decisions about the product.