Landlords' Insurance Call us for a quote on 1300 552 662
Making sure your asset doesn’t become a liability
DSHI Landlords Insurance provides cover for accidental loss or damage, malicious damage by tenants or their family and visitors to your investment property and contents.
Included as part of the standard cover is:
- Building, including curtains and internal blinds if it is leased on an unfurnished basis.
- Fire, storm, rainwater, lightning, earthquake and many other specified events.
- Legal liability up to $30,000,000
An investment in the right protection
The following are standard features of the policy:
- Replacement of locks and keys
- Loss of rent up to $25,000 or 20% of your building or contents sum insured following damage to your property
- Automatic reinstatement of sum insured
- Home sum insured safeguard - up to 30% extra cover on the home sum insured in the case of total loss caused by a catastrophe leading to demand surge
- Removal of debris
- Extra cost of reinstatement necessary to meet requirements of any statutory authority in connection with the rebuilding or repairing your home
The following benefits are available for an additional premium:
- Rent default by tenant
- Additional loss of rent over and above the standard cover
- Casually let holiday home
Insurance issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFS Licence 239545
Note: Please consider the Product Disclosure Statement before making any decisions about the product.